Mahalo for your interest in our On-Going Free-Form Acting Class taught by Theo Coumbis!
- The class will focus on acting for TV & Film, not acting for stage.
- Each class will be a mixture of warm-ups, drama based games, on-camera exercises and on-camera scene work.
- Each class is unique.
- This is not a lecture class. You will be getting up and active.
- All classes are strictly in-person.
- Each class will utilize professional cinema equipment to provide video recording and playback for in-class feedback.
- At this time, no footage will be given to students to take home or use for their reels. (Reserved for longer form classes.)
- The class is accessible for all levels of acting experience.
- The class is reserved for students 18 years of age or older.
- The class days may change to a different day of the week to accommodate different people's schedules.
- The class may be weekly, bi-monthly or monthly pending interest. We will try to announce future classes 7 days in advance.
- If you haven't already, please subscribe to the specific mailing list below to stay up-to-date on class announcements.
- This class has no long-term commitment! You are signing up for 1 class at the below date/time.
- Each class is roughly 3 hours
- The class is limited to 20 students.
- We are providing this class at an introductory rate of $50.00 plus tax per class. Price subject to change without notice.
- Ticketing will close 24 hours prior to the class start time.
- No refunds will be provided if you are unable to attend a class after purchasing a ticket.
- This class is only viable with enough attendance. If there aren't enough students to conduct a class, refunds will be provided.
Want to stay informed on upcoming
On-Going Free-Form Acting Classes?
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS E-MAIL LIST BELOW
We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our contact data or lists to third parties, and we will not provide your personal information to any third party individual, government agency, or company at any time unless compelled to do so by law.